You would be an early hire in a fast growing startup and would contribute sound operational and strategic guidance in order to optimize client email performance and campaign results. You are self-motivated and easy to work with; you fail quickly, and learn from mistakes.
- Develop and manage business relationships with leading Internet Service Providers, E-mail Inbox Providers, E-mail Filtering and Anti-spam solution vendors.
- Work with major ISPs to ensure that all client IP addresses are white listed.
- Establish new complaint feedback loops with ISPs and receiving domains.
- Monitor and report on industry trends, including updates and technology breakthroughs affecting deliverability.
- Proactively gain advanced knowledge on upgrades and changes to functionality which will impact clients.
- Develop and present periodic seminars on delivering commercial e-mail.
- Understand and manage implementation of authentication systems.
- Provide internal and client training on ISP guidelines and features.
- Assist deliverability team with domain and client issue identification, investigation and resolutions.
- Advise client teams on best practices for mail sending strategies.
- Create and update process and industry documentation.
- Become proficient in deliverability tools and products, including support of these products.
- Contribute recommendations for projects/tools which will assist the deliverability group in carrying out its key functions.
- Streamline current deliverability practices.
- Assist in deliverability training and updating of training materials.
- Maintains deliverability webpage to ensure that documentation is current.
To be successful you will need:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills in dealing with associates, management, account executives and other departments.
- Demonstrated success coordinating or managing projects to completion.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills (diagnosis, option assessment, recommendation and escalation).
- High standards of accuracy and aptitude for detail work.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-starter with excellent teamwork skills, including ability to work with a geographically dispersed team.
- 2-4 years’ experience with online or email marketing.
Comprehensive knowledge of email authentication protocols, SMTP, and industry best practices.
- Generous salary/compensation and annual/quarterly bonus plan
- Stock Options for all employees
- Full Health/Medical coverage (100% paid by company)
- Paid Holidays, Sick leave and self-managed Vacation policy (we don’t cap time off)
- Remote Work/Life Balance (work from home, office, remote)
- Dedicated “learning” budget for expanding skills/expertise – continual learning
- Dental/Vision plans (reimbursement)
- A cool place to work
While we are open to remote candidates, we are primarily searching for local San Diego hires or candidates willing to relocate.