This position is a part-time position offering 16-20 hours per week. The role is critical as it supports: Executives and all other teams. There’s a 99% chance you’ll be the first touchpoint with our growing client base.
Let’s start with must haves:
- Self-starter. If you get bored, you lack creativity
- Drama-free. Conflicts arise and you should be able to solve them and move on.
- We don’t expect mind-readers, but you should know when a client or manager might need a report.
- You have enough structure to get lots of things done coupled with the flexibility to make it happen.
- You learn everyone’s name because you WANT to know them.
Now let’s talk about what you do:
- Admin tasks: phones, scheduling, setting up for client meetings
- Preparing, proof-reading and auditing corporate documents for clarity and accuracy
- Ability to book travel while ensuring best pricing
- Ensure visiting guests are beyond welcomed and comfortable
- Ensure office is kept client presentable
- Working with vendors, building management, and shipping vendors
- Helping the sales team with data tracking and correspondence
And skills are last but just as important:
- Excellent written, phone, grammar, and verbal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (sure, we can get you some training)
- Ability to book travel for numerous staff, at multiple locations, while being accessible for last minute changes
- Pleasant, warm and welcoming disposition
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Understanding of social media and the impact if you’re posting on behalf of the company
- Ability to reconcile expense reports and prepare them for reimbursement
- Ability to multi-task and determine priorities based on client needs
- Ability to escalate as needed with issues that seem unresolvable
- This is a unique role, in that it touches each person and client. We clearly need a rock star.
- HS diploma required.
- Generous salary/compensation and annual/quarterly bonus plan
- Stock Options for all employees
- Full Health/Medical coverage (100% paid by company)
- Paid Holidays, Sick leave and self-managed Vacation policy (we don’t cap time off)
- Remote Work/Life Balance (work from home, office, remote)
- Dedicated “learning” budget for expanding skills/expertise – continual learning
- Dental/Vision plans (reimbursement)
- A cool place to work
While we are open to remote candidates, we are primarily searching for local San Diego hires or candidates willing to relocate.